What Your Pet Will Experience
After introductions, our veterinarian and technician will be happy to address any of your questions or concerns. Any of your particular wishes for the appointment can be brought up at this or anytime throughout the appointment. Our staff is very knowledgeable and can answer any of your questions as they arise. It is important that you are comfortable with what is happing with your pet, so please ask us questions.
For many animals, going to the vet is stressful and scary. Some animals don't like getting into a car, let alone being going into a building filled with noise, confusion, unusual smells, and other animals. . At the end of their life, it can be too much for them - and you - to bear. Some people prefer to say goodbye to their pets in their familiar surroundings. Euthanasia performed in your home allows you to control every aspect of your pets final moments. Your pet can be in the environment that they are most comfortable and loved. Our pet euthanasia at home service ensures a calm and peaceful passing.
Euthanasia means inducing the death of an animal in a humane and painless manner. The euthanasia drug that is used is a very common anesthetic agent, one that is used regularly in veterinary and human hospitals. If you have ever had surgery, you should remember the anesthesiologist asking you to count backwards from 10, then you drift off to sleep. This is exactly how your pet will feel. The only difference is euthanasia will use an extreme overdose of the anesthetic agent which will cause your pets heart to stop.
* Humane Euthanasia
* Memorial keepsake - clay paw print (made at your home) & hair clippings (by request)
* Private cremation
Private Pet Cremation Includes:
* Your pet will be placed in the cremation chamber alone and cremated alone.
* We will carry your beloved pet with us and arrange for our cremation services. They will be handled with care, as if they were our own.
* Your pet is cremated privately at a licensed crematorium and the remains (ashes) will be returned to Sugar Hill. We will call you once your pets ashes have been received at clinic
* Return of your pet’s ashes, carefully placed in a container suitable for transport.
Your pet will drift to sleep within seconds of starting the IV injection. He or she will pass within seconds after the injection is given. The veterinarian will listen to your pet after the euthanasia has been given and will let you know when your pet has passed, however, you will likely already know.
Serving Gwinnett and Forsyth County
For More Information Call for a Free Consultation at